Skip to main content

Dove Visibly Clean


Is visibly wonderful! I'm a sucker for a good body wash...love the feeling of my skin after a good loofah with some great body wash, and Dove VisibleCare did not disappoint!


BlogHer and Dove provided me with the opportunity to try out the Dove VisibileCare body wash for "visibly more beautiful skin". The new Dove VisibleCare line up is a revolutionary line of premium body washes that will give you more visibly beautiful skin in just one week.


When the package arrived on my door step, I tore into in, rushed into the shower just to try it out. Okay, so maybe it wasn't quite that exciting, but it sure did make me look forward to escaping to my shower the next morning!




I don't know about you, but I love to "get away" in the shower. It's where I solve the world's problems, have great, astounding epiphanies, and possibly, maybe, perhaps warble out a song or two. It's just a little smidgen of "me time" that I get everyday.


Armed with my new body wash, that shower was going to be even better! The first thing I noticed was the fresh, clean scent and the glorious lather that bubbled up from my loofah...even in our hard water!


My mama was the one who got me hooked on body wash and "lotioning up" immediately after a shower. Dove Visibly Clean turned out to be a major force in that "1-2 punch" combo of soft, clean skin!


I absolutedly loved how soft and smooth it made my skin feel and how fresh and clean I felt! I'll tell ya what...starting out my day feeling so refreshed is a fabulous way to kick start a day!


Then guess what? Belle got her hands on it and has also declared her love for it! Hmmmm...I wonder who she gets her good taste from? ;)



Dove VisibleCare Body Wash...two SETS of thumbs up!




Visit Dove® VisibleCare® to get a coupon for $1 off!


Enter to win one of two $500 Spafinder gift certificates!


NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
COMMENTS TO THIS POST ARE NOT SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ENTRY METHODS FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES.


You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
a) Follow this link, and provide your email address and your response to the Promotion prompt
b) Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: "#SweepstakesEntry"; and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that Tweet.
c) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that post.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. Winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize, or an alternative winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 7/18/2012 - 8/22/2012
Be sure to visit the Dove® VisibleCare™ Crème Body Wash brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ reviews and find more chances to win!



Comments

Most Popular Posts

Coming soon...

Come here looking for the tutorial? It can be found here:  Halo Braid Tutorial!  Let me know how it goes! I had something in mind to try on Baby Girl's hair the other day...my best bud, Dr. J, did something similar to it on Belle once, and I was trying to replicate it. Instead, I got this: Isn't it pretty?! It didn't take nearly as long as it looks and isn't nearly as intricate as it looks! Vlog tutorial coming soon...(for those of you waiting, I'm sorry it's taking me so long!)

Halo Braid Tutorial!

How appropriate, "halo braid", no?! ;) Finally, I have this ready for you...I apologize for the delay! This braid looks intricate, but is really quite easy and quick to pull off...the original video (prior to the warp speed braiding...watch the video to see what I mean) was just a bit over 8 minutes long...not too shabby! So, here you go...right in time for you to try it out on your little girl for Easter!

Crock-Pot Fajitas

You! Yes, YOU!! You must stop whatevertheheck it is that you are doing, and make this recipe. Right now. Tonight. Well...wait. You should probably finish reading this post first...you know...so you know how to make it... But then...STOP! STOP everything, make this, and thank me later! Oh, hold it...wait just a sec (again)...actually, I got this recipe from Melissa...yes, the Melissa of this story ! And this story ...which, well...is the same story, just told two different ways! ;) So, you can thank her...I guess. Well, in any event...prepare your tastebuds to be tantalized! You'll need this: And, this: You'll also need chicken breasts or steak, but since photographing your "main ingredient" is, like, soooo passe, I've left it out. ( Ahem... ) Just keepin ' up with the times, friend. So...slice up those peppers and onions into cute little strips... And...try your best to not slice up the little fingers that are sneaking away pepper strips... (Lemme just inte