Skip to main content

Not Me Monday--with a Date!


Wow...it has been a long, long while since I've done Not Me Monday! So, what the heck, let's give it a go, huh?

Okay...but, first...I need to take care of some "Personals" business!! :D

Yup...it was the Mr.'s birthday yesterday...so I let him have the whole day on my blog (aren't I a great wife?!!)...but, we need to find out who this week's "Date" is, right?!!

Let me announce to you, that this week's Date of the Week is:


Southen Institute for Domestic Arts and Crafts

Wife to incredibly talented husband, mom to three spunky children. Loves to sew and take pictures. Bed hair to be reckoned with. Messiest neat freak you will ever met. Trying to be hip AND drive a minivan at the same time.

Head on over and visit her...leave her a little love! Tell her Mama M. sent you!

Now...onto Not Me, Monday!!

This week, I most certainly did not find myself slack-a-lackin' like crazy! Heavens, no! And, my sah-weet super slacker skillz did not result in a heaping pile of laundry that made me want to cry every time I saw it! Oh, no! Not me! I am "Ultra Organized Mom" (hey...there's alter ego super hero name...) and I would never let my housework go!

I have not been staying up waaayyyy too late lately (is that too many lately's???). Nope...I do not find myself dragging through the day, only to perk up at night and start the vicious circle over again! Ugh. Grrrr...I am a grown woman and I would never ever ever never stay up waaaayyyy past my bedtime night after night. Uh uh...Not Me!

Today, we are not spending the entire day at a waterpark. Nope...I would never be brave enough to take all of my kiddos (plus a kiddo's friend) to a waterpark...nor, would I ever be a fun enough mama to attempt such an adventure! Just ask my kids...they'll tell you that's...Not Me!! ;)

Alright...there it is!

I'm goin' dark now...for a little lifeguard duty at the park...

Later friends!


Comments

Most Popular Posts

Coming soon...

Come here looking for the tutorial? It can be found here:  Halo Braid Tutorial!  Let me know how it goes! I had something in mind to try on Baby Girl's hair the other day...my best bud, Dr. J, did something similar to it on Belle once, and I was trying to replicate it. Instead, I got this: Isn't it pretty?! It didn't take nearly as long as it looks and isn't nearly as intricate as it looks! Vlog tutorial coming soon...(for those of you waiting, I'm sorry it's taking me so long!)

Halo Braid Tutorial!

How appropriate, "halo braid", no?! ;) Finally, I have this ready for you...I apologize for the delay! This braid looks intricate, but is really quite easy and quick to pull off...the original video (prior to the warp speed braiding...watch the video to see what I mean) was just a bit over 8 minutes long...not too shabby! So, here you go...right in time for you to try it out on your little girl for Easter!

Crock-Pot Fajitas

You! Yes, YOU!! You must stop whatevertheheck it is that you are doing, and make this recipe. Right now. Tonight. Well...wait. You should probably finish reading this post first...you know...so you know how to make it... But then...STOP! STOP everything, make this, and thank me later! Oh, hold it...wait just a sec (again)...actually, I got this recipe from Melissa...yes, the Melissa of this story ! And this story ...which, well...is the same story, just told two different ways! ;) So, you can thank her...I guess. Well, in any event...prepare your tastebuds to be tantalized! You'll need this: And, this: You'll also need chicken breasts or steak, but since photographing your "main ingredient" is, like, soooo passe, I've left it out. ( Ahem... ) Just keepin ' up with the times, friend. So...slice up those peppers and onions into cute little strips... And...try your best to not slice up the little fingers that are sneaking away pepper strips... (Lemme just inte