Skip to main content

Five Question Friday! 3/26/10




I'm not really quite sure what is up with my baby's chewing...I think she was fascinated with herself!

Yikes!! Once again...sorry for the late posting, we're sleepy heads around here!!

My Little Life

It's a busy weekend for us...our Miss E. has her First Communion on Sunday, so we're trying to get ready for that (fingers tightly crossed for gorgeous weather on Sunday...)!

Did you know that a lot of 5QF'ers are vlogging today???? It was declared "Vlog Friday", so it should be an incredibly fun 5QF hop!

I myself...am not vlogging...not 'cuz I'm a party pooper...but 'cuz this post wouldn't have gotten up until, like 4pm, what with needing to be "presentable" for the camera and having a coupla little interrupters around...but, maybe next time? ;)

Okay, let's get down to bidness!!
Questions for Friday, March 26th: (Thanks to Kyrsten,Renee, Pam, Lily, and Thorney London for their question suggestions! Wanna be linked in a future 5QF? Just c'monover here, to my community, and offer up your best questions!)

1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?

2. What is your most embarrassing moment?

3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?

4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?

5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?

---------------------------------

1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?

Actually...I did!!

And, I almost scored a perfect score! (I know, I know..."almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades"...)

On the very last turn, I lost 10 points...TEN STINKIN' POINTS ON ONE LOUSY TURN!!!!!

Fer dumb.

2. What is your most embarrassing moment?

Um...didja see this?

Yeah, I think that may be it.

I was mortified...and does anyone know why webcams make you look different? My eyes look so big in that video...and I've always been self-conscious of my "small eyes"?!!

I don't get it.

(But, shhhhh...don't tell anyone...I actually kinda had a lot of fun doing it!!!)

3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?

Oh my word.

Somebody, please follow me around with a "hidden camera"...I'll wear my grubbiest, nastiest, unflatteringyest (how's that for a word???) clothes for as long as it takes to earn my way onto What Not to Wear!!!

Time in NYC with a 5 grand to spend?

Sign me up, baby!!!

4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?

Ahem.

Um...yes.

I know, I know...I should be happy with the body God gave me...but...well...I've already done it!

Yup...three years ago, for my 30th birthday, I treated myself to a new pair of girls.

Best.

Thing.

Ever.

And, you'd never know. I didn't go all crazy and Pam Andersonish (ask people who've met me IRL, right Laura???)...I just got them "reinflated".

After nursing 4 babes for extended periods of time...I was left with nuthin'.

Literally, nuthin'.

So, I had them blown back up to an appropriate size...and, they turned out so nicely, that 3 weeks later I was pregnant with baby #5!

;)

5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?

I have recently discovered Silver jeans! I. LOVE. Them.

Like, if I wasn't already married...I'd marry them!

They fit a woman's body like she's a woman...no gaping at the waist!

Just all huggy curves.

Sigh...yup, I'm in love!

--------------------------------------

Okay...now it's time to check out all those vlogs and blogs!

Oh, and have you seen the awesome Buggy Car giveaway I'm having? Incrediby cute!





MckLinky Blog Hop


Comments

Most Popular Posts

Coming soon...

Come here looking for the tutorial? It can be found here:  Halo Braid Tutorial!  Let me know how it goes! I had something in mind to try on Baby Girl's hair the other day...my best bud, Dr. J, did something similar to it on Belle once, and I was trying to replicate it. Instead, I got this: Isn't it pretty?! It didn't take nearly as long as it looks and isn't nearly as intricate as it looks! Vlog tutorial coming soon...(for those of you waiting, I'm sorry it's taking me so long!)

Halo Braid Tutorial!

How appropriate, "halo braid", no?! ;) Finally, I have this ready for you...I apologize for the delay! This braid looks intricate, but is really quite easy and quick to pull off...the original video (prior to the warp speed braiding...watch the video to see what I mean) was just a bit over 8 minutes long...not too shabby! So, here you go...right in time for you to try it out on your little girl for Easter!

Crock-Pot Fajitas

You! Yes, YOU!! You must stop whatevertheheck it is that you are doing, and make this recipe. Right now. Tonight. Well...wait. You should probably finish reading this post first...you know...so you know how to make it... But then...STOP! STOP everything, make this, and thank me later! Oh, hold it...wait just a sec (again)...actually, I got this recipe from Melissa...yes, the Melissa of this story ! And this story ...which, well...is the same story, just told two different ways! ;) So, you can thank her...I guess. Well, in any event...prepare your tastebuds to be tantalized! You'll need this: And, this: You'll also need chicken breasts or steak, but since photographing your "main ingredient" is, like, soooo passe, I've left it out. ( Ahem... ) Just keepin ' up with the times, friend. So...slice up those peppers and onions into cute little strips... And...try your best to not slice up the little fingers that are sneaking away pepper strips... (Lemme just inte